Montag, April 27, 2009

Contemplation

Is the Richard Gere gerbil story true?
Who came third in World War II?
Did Sooty sleep with Soo?

Do you think that Adam fancied Eve?
What if Eve could not conceive?
Are you happy when I’m on my knees?

Are there any dragons left to slay?
Do you smile when you said what you wanna say?
Why don't you wanna make me stay?

Can one see the darkness in the Northern Lights?
Should I give a mouthful to people I despise?
Is it always right to apologise?

Are you there for summer dreaming?
Can eyes suddenly stop gleaming?
Will we ever experience an upswing?

Are stars directing our fate?
Do people have an addiction to getting laid?
Why do we call others "mate"?

What are the holes in biros for?
Which one's which in The Corrs?
Did Geoff Hurst really score?

Can one manufacture a miracle?
Is life just satirical?
Has our world to be so cynical?

Is youth wasted on the young?
What's wrong with being dumb?
Is that a perforation in your lung?

Why do some people not try being kind?
How can faith be defined?
Is it okay to leave others behind?

Does an angel contemplate my fate?
Is Barack Obama really great?
Do I have to sell my silverplate?

Exactly who I'm supposed to be?
Can humans live undersea?
Is travelling just to sightsee?

Is it wrong being too proud to beg?
What came first: chicken or egg?
Are you really just pulling my leg?

Am I a burning effigy of everything I used to be?
Do we really want to see a snickersnee?
Is it smart to overrule a plea?

Do we all change?
Are some topics just out of range?
Is what I'm doing slightly strange?

Do I just feel they've rigged the game?
Will life ever be the same?
Has Russia abandoned it's claim?

Why haven't you yet managed to die?
Is it always easier to lie?
How's the weather in Shanghai?

Was I ever good enough?
Why do fags make one cough?
Isn't life just a big bluff?

What's the matter with you?
Is 5pm good time for a brew?
Do others care about my point of view?

Why do you always doubt there could be a better way?
Who are the nominees for best screenplay?
Have people to comply with their duty to obey?

Why don't we break up?
Is there still tea in Connie's cup?
Who does others sell a pup?

Is Rául Castro in need of assist?
Why don't you write me off your list?
Does The Tempest have a twist?


"C’est la vie," I say.
Quite frankly - it's a bore and I've to admit
I really don't give a shit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
© [d-pa] 2006-2013